St. Francis Nursing Home is an 80 bed skilled nursing facility attached to CHI St. Francis Health acute hospital and Primary Care and Walk-in Clinic located in Breckenridge, MN. Residents experience an at-home style of living in a personal setting with private rooms, spaces for gathering with friends/family, and intimate dinning areas. Resident centered care is provided by health care professionals in a quiet environment.
Residents can take advantage of:
- Furnished rooms
- Cable and wireless Internet
- A chapel for spiritual services and private reflection
- Transportation to locally scheduled medical appointments
- Special Music guests
- Opportunities for special outings around the surrounding area/towns
- Nature trips
Additional access available to residents includes:
- Primary Care and Walk-in Clinic
- Hope Unit for Mental Health Services
- Outpatient Laboratory Services
- Outpatient Radiology Services
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Gift Shop
Our rehabilitation services consist of occupational therapy, physical therapy, restorative nursing, speech therapy, and resident activities.
Available upon written order by a physician and is available for residents to increase muscle strength, mobility, and fitting adaptive equipment.
Available upon written order by a physician. Consultation is made with a Physical Therapist. Programs are set up to maintain, improve or restore function.
Assists residents in activities of daily living. This includes but is not limited to practice in walking, dressing, passive and active range of motion.
Available upon written order by a physician and is available for residents who experience speech and physical disorders i.e. swallowing problems.
A wide range of activities is offered to residents to provide entertainment and to promote social relationships among the residents. Activities include but are not limited to: bingo, card playing, sing along, outdoor bowling, gardening, pet therapy and much more. Residents are encouraged to participate in activity programs, which allows for stimulating thinking and resident concentration abilities.
St. Francis Nursing Home offers social services to address your needs in:
- Coordination of services after hospital stay.
- Coordinating communication for health care decisions.
- Assist in placement needs i.e. alternative housing, home care, nursing home, or swing bed referrals.
- Specific counseling and care coordination.
Our spiritual services staff are available to residents daily for comfort and support. The staff is dedicated to each resident's welfare as a whole person, which includes the spiritual, psychological, and physical needs. A memorial service for families of residents who have passed away is held three times per year.
Many opportunities for spiritual growth are offered to the residents. Denominational services are scheduled on a regular basis.