The clinic is open at its regular daily hours for provider-patient visits. In addition to returning to in person visits we will continue to have virtual visits as an option for additional flexibility and safety. Please contact the clinic at any time to schedule an in person visit or a virtual visit at 218-643-0747.
Things to know before your visit:
- Staff in the clinic will screen patients before admitting them to the office
- Every staff member, patient, & visitor is required to wear a mask
- Thorough cleaning procedures remain in effect
- Common areas have been arranged to accommodate social distancing
- We are limiting visitors accompanying patients
Visitation restrictions at the hospital and nursing home remain in effect, and the hospital continues to suspend the use of the hospital facilities by any outside groups.
Reopening the clinic is the first step the hospital has taken to emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic preparedness plan.
More information will be shared on the plan to restart elective services as it becomes available.