Beautiful midwest location with verifable need.
Would you like to live in a beautiful and historic community with a metropolitan city within a short drive for weekend excitement?
If so, please consider this Practice opportunity that offers the following:
- Tremendous income potential
- Successful practice with over ten years in community
- Offices near hospital grounds
- 28 million dollar hospital opened in 2005
- Enjoy excellent quality of life
- Lakes, forests, rivers, and numerous parks nearby
- Major college nearby
This quaint community has long attracted tourists and outdoor enthusiasts. Hiking, biking, hunting, fishing and boating make this an ideal location for recreation. Golf at the only course in the country to span two states.
Housing options are plentiful ranging from homes on large acres of land to modern homes. The renowned college in town adds to the cultural appeal by attracting diverse activities. A low cost of living will allow your money to go further.
Call David Nelson at 218-643-0400 for more information.
To find out more about our community, check out these websites: